You’ll be investing time and money in your firm’s next peer review. Choosing the right review team will provide you with the expertise you need to get the full benefit from the peer review. A KerberRose peer review team evaluates the quality control system of a firm and does not focus on isolated matters noted during the peer review. We go beyond the compliance aspect of the peer review to provide value. We perform peer reviews in the shortest amount of time possible to minimize interruptions to your office routines. We take a very practical approach during the entire peer review process.
KerberRose’s peer review team captains have more than 50 years of combined experience in accounting and auditing. Our team captains have performed peer reviews in more than 15 states. KerberRose expertise includes performing peer reviews for more than 22 years. Peer review clients range in size from sole practitioners to multi-state, multi-office firms with more than 25 partners.
We perform peer reviews that are accepted by various state society peer review committees as well as the AICPA’s national peer review committee. We perform both system peer reviews as well as engagement peer reviews.
The KerberRose peer review team offers you the following experience and capabilities:
- Ability to help fulfill your requirements of membership in the AICPA’s Governmental Audit Quality Center and the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
- Team that has participated in over 270 peer or consulting reviews for firms throughout the country.
- Completion of peer review in the field, including issuing the peer review report.
- Familiarity with programs offered by Audit Watch and PPC practice aids.
- Experience with paperless software systems.
If you are ready to work with a peer review firm who has the knowledge and expertise in performing peer reviews, call us today.