Estate & Gift Tax
The KerberRose tax team works with clients to assist with all areas of gift and estate planning, compliance and administration. Our team works closely with our clients and their families to help ensure that not only their wealth, but their values are passed down to future generations.
We help clients plan for tax advantaged transfer of wealth, ensuring that their wealth will continue to provide for future generations. We also understand that for many clients, estate planning involves more than just maximizing the wealth that is passed on. They desire that their wealth provides for the people and the causes they care most about, while helping to instill the values that are most important to them.
Every family has unique dynamics and objectives. We believe in providing estate planning strategies that reflect what is important to each individual client. We work to understand the goals of each client and the outcomes they hope to enable.
Our Estate and Gift Tax Services include:
- Design of Estate Plans to Reduce Tax Liability and Maximize Wealth
- Design, Establishment and Management of Charitable Trusts
- Business and Real Estate Valuations to Maximize Value of Lifetime Gift Exclusions
- Minority Ownership and Lack of Control Discounts
- IRA Planning for Tax Minimization
- Life Insurance Planning