The KerberRose not-for-profit tax services team understands the intricacies of federal and state compliance requirements. Increasing scrutiny by regulators requires not-for-profits to be more transparent than ever before. We will work with your organization to help safeguard its most valuable asset – its tax-exempt status.
We understand that the ability to continue to effectively serve your mission requires strategic planning for your organization’s future. KerberRose is dedicated to providing value added services that help not-for-profit organizations thrive. Our clients are passionate about their missions, and we are equally passionate about helping them succeed.
Our tax services for not-for-profit organizations include:
- Form 990 preparation
- Application for exempt status
- Federal and state compliance services
- Unrelated business income tax issues
- For-profit subsidiary structures
- Private foundation status
- Sales tax evaluations
- Executive and other compensation related matters
- Employment taxes