Not-for-profit organizations face many obstacles common to any organization. They also face a unique set of challenges that sets them apart from for-profit companies. At KerberRose, we are passionate about serving not-for-profit organizations. Our experience helps us understand the unique accounting, financial and compliance requirements of not-for-profits.
Our not-for-profit service team starts with compliance, helping our clients ensure that they understand and comply with all state and federal tax and regulatory requirements that come along with their tax-exempt status. But we don’t stop there. We understand that the ability to continue to effectively serve your mission requires strategic planning for your organization’s future. KerberRose is dedicated to providing value added services that help not-for-profit organizations thrive. Our clients are passionate about their missions, and we are equally passionate about helping them succeed.
Our services for not-for-profits include auditing, accounting, tax compliance and planning as well as operational consulting. Our dedicated team can help solve the problems that confront tax-exempt organizations and help develop strategies to improve operations, while maintaining the commitment to fulfilling each specific mission. Our training, expertise and experience allow us to provide exceptional services to not-for-profit organizations.
Our dedicated team with industry specific knowledge provides not-for-profit organizations services that include:
Assurance & Accounting
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Single Audits
- Regulatory & Reporting Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
- Payroll Services
- Form 990 Preparation
- Sales Tax Compliance
- Application for Exempt Status
- Federal and State Compliance Services
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Issues
- For-Profit Subsidiary Structures
- Private Foundation Status
- Executive and Other Compensation Related Matters
- Employment Taxes
- Exempt Status Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Internal Controls Review and Recommendations
- Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Reconciliation of Financial Information
- Documentation of Financial Policies and Procedures
- Contracting Procedures
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Fraud Investigation, Detection, and Prevention
If you are ready to work with advisors who understand your passion and share your commitment to not-for-profit organizations, call us today!