Per Governor Evers’ “Safer at Home” Order, KerberRose has been deemed as “essential.” We will continue to have a minimal staff at each office to serve your needs; and fortunately, we have been proactive in our efforts to have most employees already working from home and utilizing technology for virtual client interactions.
Please be assured we will continue to process and complete your tax returns. Our offices’ essential staff will be in place to handle basic operations, while practicing safety and social distancing. This will be in effect until such time we determine it is safe to change back to normal operations.
KerberRose has always taken great pride in our responsiveness and accessibility, and we know your safety is even more important – as is the safety of our team members and communities. KerberRose is committed to the health and well-being of our clients, team members, and communities so we are voluntarily taking measures to support mitigation efforts of COVID-19.
All meetings will be conducted virtually (phone or video). We have invested extensively in technology and are able to provide the same excellent service you are accustomed regardless of a physical location. We are still available to serve you through a variety of methods, and any/all meetings will be “virtual” during this time to ensure your service and communication needs are met. We have several options:
- KerberRose Client Portal: This can be easily used for communications and exchange of materials. Access to the KerberRose Client Portal can be accomplished by:
- Registered Clients: Go to www.kerberrose.com and look for the Client Portal link at the top of the page to enter your login information.
- Unregistered Clients: If you do not currently have a Client Portal set up, please call your local office and ask for assistance setting this up; or email your KerberRose representative for assistance to set this up.
- Phone: You can call us anytime at the main local office number; or if you call your KerberRose representative and receive their voice mail, please leave a voice message and they will promptly return your call.
- Video Conference: If you prefer video vs. phone, we are happy to do a video conference and can help you with this set-up. Email your KerberRose representative to help get this set-up.
- Mail: Anything can be mailed to us.
- Email/Scan: Anything can be scanned and/or emailed to us.
Drop-off and Pick-Up Dates/Times
While we will practice social distancing by having limited employees in our offices, our lobbies will continue to be closed to general traffic. Regarding drop-off and pick-up of materials, as a valued client and for your safety, we are requesting this be done in a limited manner on the following days/times until further notice to practice social distancing as recommended by the CDC:
• Mondays: 9 am – 2 pm
• Wednesdays: 9 am – 2 pm
• Saturdays: 9 am – Noon
There will be a phone number posted on the front door to call, and someone will be available to answer. A KerberRose representative will ask you a few questions prior to coming to the door to pick-up your materials. Please look for future communications should change. If you prefer, please let us know if you would like documents mailed to you as an option.
KerberRose Commitment to Clients, Team Members & Communities
Two of KerberRose’s core values are respect and community oriented. Because we have such high respect for others and our communities, we would rather take proactive, preventive and precautionary measures to ensure the safety for you, our team members, and our communities by doing our part in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; rather than be reactive and risk the safety of our clients, team members and communities.
Thank you again for your continued business and trust in us, and please contact your KerberRose representative with questions. We wish you and your loved ones continued safety and prayers.
Your KerberRose Trusted Advisors