Brian has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting. He works with a variety of small to medium sized businesses and individuals providing financial statement preparation, tax consulting and other advisory services with an added emphasis on manufacturing and agriculture related businesses.
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, BBA, Accounting
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FFSC – Farm Financial Standards Council
- BDO Alliance Member
- Treasurer and Past President – Clintonville Lions Club
- Treasurer – Clintonville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – Clintonville Area United Way
Brian is a life-long resident of the Shawano and Clintonville area, having grown up on his family dairy farm. In his time away from work, Brian enjoys spending time fishing, hunting and golfing. He is also an avid fan of the Brewers, Badgers and Packers.