Brianna has more than 6 years of governmental accounting experience. She is involved in governmental accounting and auditing. She specializes in providing financial accounting and auditing services to municipalities, utilities and school districts, including those subject to Government Auditing Standards and the State Single Audit Guidelines, including the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction audit requirements.
- Keller Graduate School of Management – MSA, Accounting
- Rasmussen College – BSA, Accounting
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- St Martin Lutheran Church – ELS, Shawano, Wisconsin
Brianna enjoys spending family time outdoors with her young daughter. She enjoys running, spending time with friends and family, and traveling to different countries.