Chris specializes in the construction and real estate, manufacturing, and retail industries. He has more than 10 years of experience in assisting clients with their tax consulting and compliance needs. Chris strives to provide clients with responsive and innovative approaches to identifying issues, recognizing opportunities, and formulating custom solutions. Chris is an active participant on several committees to stay up to date on the latest changes in Federal and State(s) taxation.
- BBA in Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Masters of Science in Management (Taxation), University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Federal Taxation Committee Member
- BDO Alliance Member
- Active volunteer for community events (Blues Fest and Rib Fest in Wausau)
- Past Treasurer for the Wausau Conservatory of Music
Chris enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid downhill skier, golfer and hiker. Overall, he enjoys maintaining a healthy life style.