Dale has over 35 years of experience in accounting and tax preparation, including all entity types. He continues to make sure his clients know that he is there for them as a Trusted Advisor and will get back to them in a timely manner. Dale worked at Thilmany Paper for five years in their Cost Accounting department and then entered public accounting. He started his own business, which he operated for over 20 years. Dale has worked for many different types of businesses and individuals.
- University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh – Bachelor in Business Administration
- NASE – National Association of Enrolled Agents
- WSEA – Wisconsin Society of Enrolled Agents
- Active volunteer for community events (Blues Fest and Rib Fest in Wausau)
- Past Treasurer for the Wausau Conservatory of Music
Dale enjoys woodworking, reading and stewarding third-generation acreage near Marshfield Wisconsin.