Melanie has over 20 years’ experience with accounting and tax services. She works closely with individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses, providing tax planning and preparation, financial reporting, and a variety of other accounting and bookkeeping services. She is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, offering assistance with company setup, training, troubleshooting and ongoing support. She enjoys working with clients who are starting up new businesses. She is also an active member of the manufacturing committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Management, Summa Cum Laude – Silver Lake College
- Associate Degree in Accounting, with honors – Moraine Park Technical College
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Melanie and her husband, Ben, enjoy spending time with their two daughters and being involved in their activities. In her free time, you can find her camping with family and friends, reading, biking, bowling or just spending time outdoors.