Melissa has more than 11 years’ experience in public accounting. She provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to small- and medium-sized businesses and their owners. Services include tax planning and preparation, software training, payroll, and bookkeeping for businesses and individuals. She is a member on our restaurant franchises and construction industry niche groups. She also participates in the tax, learning and development, payroll, and IT committees, among other process improvement committees.
- Lakeland University – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Fox Valley Technical College – Associate’s Degree in Accounting
- AICPA — American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA — Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Thompson Reuters — Member of the Accounting CS, UltraTax, NetClient Idea Incubator
Melissa enjoys spending time with her family, especially her two dogs. She also likes camping, biking, jet skiing, traveling, and working in her flower gardens.