Michael has worked in public accounting since 2011 and has experience in tax preparation and planning, financial reporting, accounting services, payroll services, and business forecasting. He enjoys being a full-service accountant for his clients and is able to provide them with a wide array of services. Michael strives to meet and exceed client expectations by being proactive and responsive to their needs. Building long-term relationships with clients and referral sources allows him to be more than just his client’s accountant, but a valuable resource in all aspects on their business.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: BBAs of Accounting & Business Administration
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wausau Chamber of Commerce
- Business Networking International – Central Wisconsin Chapter
- Wausau Rotary – Early Birds Club
- Wausau West Side Business Association
Michael is an avid sports fan who enjoys following college and professional football, basketball, and baseball. Michael also enjoys playing softball and hunting with his family.