A shareholder in the firm since 1996, Mike has over 22 years of experience in public accounting and 14 years of experience performing business valuations. He is the tax shareholder in the Green Bay market. Mike specializes in working with small- to medium-size businesses looking for help planning future growth and maximizing value to the owners. He has extensive experience dealing with mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements and succession planning. Mike also enjoys working with his many individual tax clients to help them plan for their future.
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater: BBA of Accounting
- AICPA – Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuations
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WICPA – Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Howard Suamico Business & Professional Association (past president)
- Volunteer & Supporter of United Way
Mike likes to golf, hunt, fish and camp with his family and friends. He also enjoys working with and watching his three children play the many sports they enjoy.