Nicole has more than 12 years of experience in talent and organizational development. In her current role as Organizational Development and Strategy Lead, she is responsible for leading a variety of Firm projects in alignment with strategic objectives, as well as leading KerberRose’s Learning and Leadership Development efforts across the Firm. She has a passion for finding innovative ways to support the engagement of employees and providing opportunities to help them learn and advance in their careers.
- Saint Cloud State University: Master of Science (MS), Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Bachelor of Science (BS), Double Major: Psychology & Business Administration
- Korn Ferry Learning Agility ArchitectTM Suite Certification
- Capp R2 Strengths Profiler Certification
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory
- FranklinCovey Certifications (7 Habits of Highly Effective People, 5 Choices, Speed of Trust)
Industry and Community Involvement
- Organizational Development Roundtable, Member
- Association for Talent Development, Member
- Leadership Fox Cities, Class of 2016-2017
Away from work, Nicole enjoys getting outside and spending quality time with family and friends. You’ll often find her out on the water boating, planning fun family adventures and tagging along to all of her son’s sporting activities. She also enjoys working on interior design projects and cooking.